Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook mushrooms and onion in skillet over medium-low heat 4 minutes or until onion is tender; remove from heat.
- Add spinach, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, oats, milk, egg white, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Spoon 2/3 of turkey mixture lengthwise down center of 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
- Form a deep indentation down middle of turkey; fill indentation with reserved spinach mixture.
- Top with remaining turkey, forming a loaf.
- Seal edges to completely enclose spinach filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thermometer registers 170 degrees F and juices show no pink color.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 3.9 g fat; 11.3 g carbohydrates; 27.9 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 397 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this with a few changes. Used 85% turkey and no milk, cheese or oats in the loaf part. Used 1/2 cup breadcrumbs instead. Filling made with mushrooms, onion & spinach. Added cheese as its ...