Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 402 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray 8- or 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda. Add melted butter; mix well.
- Set aside 3/4 cup oat mixture for topping.
- Press remaining oat mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- Using same bowl, stir together pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Spoon filling over hot crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle reserved oat topping evenly over filling.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 15.7 g fat; 64.6 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 218 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not have high expectations for this pie, but oh my goodness - literally!! I used sugar free pie filling and baked it in an 8 inch square pan (so more of a slab pie). The cranberries blende...