Cranberry Orange Oat Scones
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in dried fruit and orange zest.
- Add combined buttermilk and egg substitute to flour mixture all at once; stir with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)
- Drop dough by 1/4 cup portions 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until very light golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- You can use 2 lightly beaten egg whites instead of the 1/4 cup egg substitute.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 6.4 29.4 4.6 1 287 Full nutrition