Ingredients38 m servings 212
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- For muffins, in large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and baking powder; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved streusel, patting gently.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 7.7 31.9 4.3 16 161 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is a keeper only because it's basic. I followed the recipe to a T (except I used coconut oil instead of canola), and they were incredibly bland. I whipped up a cream cheese frosting ...
This is the second time I've made this recipe. First time I added raisins, walnuts and cinnamon. Good but a bit dry and bland. Second time I tried carrot, dates, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and ...
These muffins were very dry. The second time I made them I even added extra oil to no effect. Even baked them a couple minutes less.