Ingredients15 m servings 241
- In medium saucepan, bring milk, sugar, salt and spices to gentle boil (watch carefully); stir in oats. Return to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for old fashioned oats, or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove oatmeal from heat. Stir in mashed bananas and pecans.
- Spoon oatmeal into six cereal bowls.
- Top with yogurt, sliced bananas and pecan halves, if desired.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 4.7 44.2 8.8 2 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This was so good!!! Smells amazing as its cooking and just perfect for these cold winter mornings with a cup of coffee:)
This is perfect. I am the only oatmeal eater in this house so I used the single serving and it was perfect. I did not use the nuts as I did not have any but, I will in the future. Perfect bow...
I followed directions and enjoyed the taste and texture of the results. Thank you!
My son loves this oatmeal. It is a quick healthy breakfast that can be changed up, depending what you have on hand, very easily. I will be making this very often for breakfast.
So simple and tasty. I usually have all ingredients on hand so that is an extra bonus. My husband and I both love this!
This came out great! I toasted (double) the pecans with butter in the saucepan first. Removed the pecans, then added the milk and spices. Didn't really worry about the cooking times listed in th...