Ingredients15 m servings 241 cals
- In medium saucepan, bring milk, sugar, salt and spices to gentle boil (watch carefully); stir in oats. Return to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for old fashioned oats, or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove oatmeal from heat. Stir in mashed bananas and pecans.
- Spoon oatmeal into six cereal bowls.
- Top with yogurt, sliced bananas and pecan halves, if desired.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 4.7 g fat; 44.2 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 152 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My son loves this oatmeal. It is a quick healthy breakfast that can be changed up, depending what you have on hand, very easily. I will be making this very often for breakfast.
So simple and tasty. I usually have all ingredients on hand so that is an extra bonus. My husband and I both love this!
This came out great! I toasted (double) the pecans with butter in the saucepan first. Removed the pecans, then added the milk and spices. Didn't really worry about the cooking times listed in th...