Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mini granola muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine chickpeas and egg whites in a food processor; blend until well mixed.
- Pour chickpea mixture into a bowl. Add apple, oats, puffed wheat, applesauce, chocolate chips, honey, almond butter, cranberries, almonds, and cinnamon; stir until batter is evenly mixed.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter into the prepared muffin tin; press down to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sides are golden, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute puffed rice for the puffed wheat if desired.
- You can also bake these in a 9x13-inch baking pan for 30 minutes. Let cool before cutting and removing from the pan. They will crumble when still hot.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 7.7 g fat; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 95 mg sodium. Full nutrition