Ingredients45 m servings 134 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, flour, shredded coconut, pecans, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Stir in honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until evenly incorporated.
- Spread oat mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Stir gently. Continue baking, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool until crispy, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute any kind of chopped nuts for the pecans if desired.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 5.5 g fat; 19.7 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 2 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
10.29.16 Love granola on my morning yogurt, so I’m always trying new recipes. This recipe is so simple to make and is very tasty. I'll never understand why people buy granola; it's so easy to ...
Except for using slivered almonds instead of pecans, I made this according to the recipe. I liked how easy it was to make, that I had all the ingredients already on hand, and I was pleasantly s...