Ingredients45 m servings 134
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, flour, shredded coconut, pecans, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Stir in honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until evenly incorporated.
- Spread oat mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Stir gently. Continue baking, stirring every 5 minutes, until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool until crispy, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute any kind of chopped nuts for the pecans if desired.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 5.5 19.7 2.5 0 2 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
10.29.16 Love granola on my morning yogurt, so I’m always trying new recipes. This recipe is so simple to make and is very tasty. I'll never understand why people buy granola; it's so easy to ...
Except for using slivered almonds instead of pecans, I made this according to the recipe. I liked how easy it was to make, that I had all the ingredients already on hand, and I was pleasantly s...
I was looking for a recipe made with honey and no refined sugar, and coconut oil. I liked this recipe for that reason. I knew i wanted to use up some shredded coconut and plenty on nuts, and a...
Made this as-is, except for more pecans. I now have a go-to granola recipe!! This was utterly delicious! And I’m not kidding here—I was looking for a recipe that used honey, as we have bees. ...
Fantastic recipe!!! Delicious and so easy to make. Thanks for sharing