Pumpkin Pecan Biscuits
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 2 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pecans on a baking sheet.
- Toast pecans in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Chop coarsely.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Rub butter into the mixture until it reaches a crumbly consistency.
- Stir water and brown sugar together in a bowl. Blend into crumbly mixture. Stir in pumpkin puree and fold in pecans. Wrap dough in plastic wrap.
- Chill dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 5 pieces and shape into balls. Flatten slightly and place 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 317 calories; 19.5 34.2 4.2 37 599 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1