Koffee Kult Pumpkin Coffee Cake
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"This Koffee Kult favorite is the perfect transition into the pumpkin season! Koffee Kult pumpkin coffee cake pairs perfectly with a fresh-brewed cup of any of our special blends. Filled with wonderful pumpkin flavor and paired with your favorite coffee beans, this delightful treat will make everyone want to gather around the table."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 431
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pound cake mix, pumpkin puree, water, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, walnuts, flour, and butter in a small bowl; mix together with a fork. Spread over batter in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pecans for the walnuts if desired.
Per Serving: 431 calories; 20.5 57.2 6.8 82 460 Full nutrition