Asparagus and Ham Mac and Cheese
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 866
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; cook asparagus until tender yet firm to the bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove asparagus from the pot, reserving the water.
- Cook noodles in the reserved water from asparagus until tender yet firm to the bite, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk milk, egg, flour, and pepper together in a bowl; stir in 2 cups Italian cheese blend and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, ham, and asparagus. Add noodles and toss to coat; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; add remaining Italian cheese blend and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over noodle mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and top is lightly browned, 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 866 calories; 53 62 37.5 215 1310 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1