Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 301 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place squash cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Divide the sauce among the 4 halves. Brush cut edge of squash with olive oil to prevent drying out.
- Bake in preheated oven until squash is soft and sauce is hot, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve squash with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- If squash halves don't sit up, you may need to shave the bottoms to stabilize them.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 12.4 g fat; 40.9 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 937 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Simple and tasty! I did microwave my squash a bit before baking so it would be easier to cut in half and get a jump start on cooking, so it didn't take as much time for it to cook as the recipe ...
Made this for my mom and I. I poked it with a fork multiple times and microwaved the squash for 1 minute to make cutting it easier. Because I was made extra sauce for others in the house that w...