Ingredients33 m servings 285
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, brown sugar, and banana together in a separate bowl until smooth and creamy; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until well mixed. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until batter is well mixed; fold in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds. Drop batter by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are beginning to crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer, you can use 1 cup of butter instead of the banana.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 11.5 44.9 4.6 21 159 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I loved this cookie. Crispy on the edges and chewy on the inside. I used the butter option... Because... it's butter! I also added a half tsp of almond extract to bump up the flavor. Might try...
I did add 1tsp. Chocolate flavoring to give the recipe a little extra chocolate. Best cookie ever, delicious.
Very Good cookies. I added 6ea baby Almond Joy bars to the mix.