Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 257
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter and unsweetened chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until melted, 20 to 30 seconds. Stir milk and vanilla extract into chocolate mixture.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir in chocolate mixture until batter is smooth. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Stir coffee, brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, and cocoa powder together in a bowl; pour over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cool cake in the pan for 10 minutes. Turn cake onto a serving platter.
- Cook's Note:
- Be sure to have a plate or platter that fits tightly over the pan before you flip it. The topping will be runny until it cools more.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 4.9 53.6 2.8 8 170 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A co-worker made this and it was great! The flavor was lovely, and the sauce it created gave it a decadent texture. Definitely serve warm!