Ingredients1 h 19 m servings 665 cals
- Place chicken breasts in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 15 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes; slice into smaller pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 9 minutes. Drain.
- Mix chicken slices, penne, Alfredo sauce, artichoke hearts, spinach, and diced tomatoes together in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 665 calories; 43.6 g fat; 45.2 g carbohydrates; 28.2 g protein; 89 mg cholesterol; 1617 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I like the vegetables incorporated into this dish, but it's lacking seasoning and flavor. Perhaps adding some sautéed garlic, Italian seasoning, and a homemade Alfredo sauce would improve it. I ...
I made this with minor changes, I used 4 chicken breast (2.75lbs) that I sautéed instead of boiled (with minced garlic). I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. I used 2 ...