Ingredients50 m servings 312 cals
- Mix yogurt and brown sugar together in a bowl to make dressing.
- Combine pear, apple, celery, raisins, cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl. Add dressing and toss well to combine. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
- Chill salad before serving, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute vanilla yogurt for plain if desired.
- Substitute pecans for walnuts if desired.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 5.5 g fat; 70.3 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is terrific! I made up all the ingredients quickly, and added the yogurt at the last minute. Wonderful! Everyone loved it. The crunch, the tang, the healthy pieces throughout. Can't thi...
10.28.16 I liked the option of using yogurt in place of the traditional mayo you always find in a Waldorf salad. My apple and pear were ripe and very juicy, and as I suspected, that juice thi...
Awesome change of pace. Used up my grapes instead of raisins and only had vanilla yogurt in the house so I skipped the brown sugar , the cinnamon and nutmeg make this smell delightful. The fi...