Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 380
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place flounder fillets in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, parsley, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over fillets.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, orange juice, jerk seasoning, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Spread 3/4 of the onion mixture over the fillets in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fillets flake easily with a fork, 10 to 13 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve remaining onion mixture alongside fillets.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use tilapia fillets instead of flounder, if preferred.
- For extra crunchy fish, set oven to broil and broil for 3 additional minutes.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 26.5 12.7 23.5 101 943 Full nutrition