Cheesy Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 37 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; chop.
- Pour celery soup and cheese soup into a slow cooker set to Low. Season with sea salt, pepper, oregano, garlic salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir in chicken broth, water, and butter.
- Place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high until slightly softened, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir potatoes into the slow cooker. Add bacon and frozen vegetables.
- Cook on Low, stirring every hour, until potatoes are soft, 4 to 5 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used ingredients that were all gluten-free. If sensitive to gluten, check labels.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 21.2 57.4 13.3 56 1736 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1