Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add celery, onions, and carrots.
- Cook and stir 5 to 10 minutes longer, until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture and stuffing cubes. Stir in chicken broth, eggs, and parsley; toss to combine.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F and top is lightly browned.
You might also like
Per Serving: 304 calories; 12.9 30.5 14 71 1095 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this for Thanksgiving 2016 and it was really good. I am trying to find a stuffing/dressing recipe close to my Grandmother's but this one wasn't even close. That's ok though it was still g...