Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 1247 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Remove sausage from skillet; set aside. In the same skillet, melt butter.
- Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender, about 5 minutes
- In a very large bowl, combine the sausage, celery mixture, cubed stuffing, cheese, olives, and seasonings.
- Add chicken broth and eggs; toss to combine.
- Spoon into a buttered 3-qt baking dish. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and a meat thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute one 16-ounce package Johnsonville® All Natural Mild Ground Sausage for the links if preferred.
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried basil for the fresh if desired.
Per Serving: 1247 calories; 36.3 g fat; 187 g carbohydrates; 39 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 5045 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My family loves it ..especially my husband..I have been making this dishes for 10 years and it's recommend at Thanksgiving dinner every year !!!