0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 10 servings (20 appetizers)
- Before the big game heats up, heat your Hillshire Farm(R) Lit'l Smokies(R) according to package directions.
- Now, Referee Frank needs a jersey. Wrap white American cheese around each smoked sausage and give the referees their stripes using BBQ sauce.
- Stick a toothpick through the middle of the Lit'l Smokies(R) smoked sausage, and slide the grape tomato onto the toothpick, placing the football next to Referee Frank. Good catch ref!
- Almost game ready! Cut yellow American cheese into small slices and place them on the grape tomato to create football laces.
- Don't forget to use sea salt as the eyes. They're very important for making the tough calls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 233 calories; 19.1 6.1 9.4 43 825 Full nutrition