Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 1 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring chicken broth and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook red bell peppers until slightly softened, about 10 minutes. Drain; arrange upright in a baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine turkey and green onions in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until turkey is browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in brown rice, tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper; cook until flavors combine, about 10 minutes. Stir in Gouda cheese until melted, about 1 minute.
- Stuff red bell peppers with turkey mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until turkey mixture is heated through, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 12 22.5 23.1 79 346 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1