Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 78
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine whole wheat pastry flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Mix Greek yogurt, zucchini, quinoa, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add flour mixture; mix until batter is well blended.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 78 calories; 0.8 14.1 3.8 17 158 Full nutrition