Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 229 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 bites)
- Combine oats, almond butter, chocolate chips, honey, chia seeds, ground flax seeds, and coconut in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat together, gradually increasing speed, until mixture no longer sticks to the center of the paddle.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls with your hands. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze balls until firm, about 30 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use maple almond butter if available.
- Quick-cooking oats can be substituted for rolled outs if desired.
- You can also mix these by hand.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 13.7 g fat; 25.7 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 66 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1