Ingredients50 m servings 229
- Combine oats, almond butter, chocolate chips, honey, chia seeds, ground flax seeds, and coconut in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat together, gradually increasing speed, until mixture no longer sticks to the center of the paddle.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls with your hands. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze balls until firm, about 30 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use maple almond butter if available.
- Quick-cooking oats can be substituted for rolled outs if desired.
- You can also mix these by hand.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 13.7 25.7 4.6 0 66 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved these little balls of scrumptiousness. This made 27 balls. I did make a couple of changes due to what I had - Nutella instead of almond butter and all chia seeds rather than chia and flax....
Love these! I used whole flax seed instead of ground simply because that’s what I had. It added extra crunch that I liked so I’ll probably stick with it. I also cut the chocolate down to just ov...