Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir onion, tomato, and carrot until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Grind peanuts in a blender or food processor until the consistency of peanut butter, avoiding big chunks. Mix peanut butter, beef broth, and peas into onion mixture; bring soup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in red chile powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook and stir potato until crispy and browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with crispy potato and parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- Hot yellow pepper (locoto) paste can be used in place of the red chile powder, if desired.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 7.6 19.5 5.9 0 823 Full nutrition