Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 248 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 strips)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine corn flakes and walnut pieces in a gallon-size resealable bag; press air out and seal. Crush corn flakes and walnuts using a rolling pin until cereal is finely crushed and walnuts are the size of rice. Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper; shake bag to mix.
- Dip chicken tenders in the egg to coat, allowing excess egg to drip back into bowl. Transfer chicken to corn flake mixture, 1 at a time, and gently shake until chicken is coated. Arrange coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is cooked through and coating is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken breasts cut into strips can also be used in place of the chicken tenders.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 16.2 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 23.8 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 124 mg sodium. Full nutrition