Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Brush rib roast lightly with olive oil. Rub sea salt, black pepper, and garlic into the roast. Place fatty-side up on a rack set inside a shallow pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and tent pan with aluminum foil. Continue cooking until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the rib roast registers 140 degrees (60 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Let rib roast stand for 10 to 20 minutes before carving.
- Cook's Note:
- After you reduce the oven temperature, count on 15 minutes roasting time per pound of meat.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 32.5 1.7 33.3 108 3605 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1