Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 29 m servings 345 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x11-inch dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil, 1 tablespoon garlic, ground sage, and seasoned salt in a 9x11-inch baking dish until coated.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring every 20 minutes, until butternut squash is tender, about 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour until a smooth paste forms. Slowly pour in milk; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir sauce until thick and bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat; stir in roasted butternut squash, chili powder, ground sage, and rosemary. Puree sauce with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, spinach, egg, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Lay 3 lasagna noodles on top. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles. Repeat layers twice more, ending with remaining sauce. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted, about 40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until bubbly, about 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 16.6 g fat; 33 g carbohydrates; 18.7 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 367 mg sodium. Full nutrition