Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 53 m servings 908 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 squash halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place acorn squash cut-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Flip to face up and let cool slightly.
- Bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat and stir in couscous and cilantro. Cover saucepan and let stand until water is absorbed completely, about 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain; use paper towels to squeeze out excess moisture. Fold into couscous.
- Melt margarine in a skillet. Add onion; cook and stir until browned, about 10 minutes. Mix onion into the couscous mixture. Stir in seasoned salt, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff acorn squash halves with couscous mixture. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 908 calories; 16 g fat; 170.5 g carbohydrates; 35.6 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 872 mg sodium. Full nutrition