Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 49 m servings 487 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush insides of the acorn squash with melted butter. Dust with garlic powder. Place acorn squash halves cut-side up on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook red bell pepper until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in onion and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach until it turns dark green, about 3 minutes.
- Stir bread crumbs into the skillet; cook until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add Parmesan cheese. Mix in feta cheese thoroughly. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Fill acorn squash halves with the red bell pepper mixture, mounding it slightly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until evenly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 487 calories; 28.9 g fat; 50.1 g carbohydrates; 12.8 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 811 mg sodium. Full nutrition