Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 272 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill pie plate with apples, creating a slight mound.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or knife and fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and bubbling and top is lightly golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Let cool before slicing, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- You may substitute apples with drained canned peaches or apricots; reduce the baking time to 35 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 12.4 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 87 mg sodium. Full nutrition