Apple Oat Crisp Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill pie plate with apples, creating a slight mound.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or knife and fork until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and bubbling and top is lightly golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. Let cool before slicing, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- You may substitute apples with drained canned peaches or apricots; reduce the baking time to 35 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 12.4 39.8 2.6 31 87 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good, but too much nutmeg for me. Next time I will use a lot less if any at all.