Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 440
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, white sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, oats, and 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar in a bowl. Drizzle melted butter over flour mixture; stir until crumbly.
- Pile apple mixture into the pie shell. Scatter crumbly topping over apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples start to soften, about 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until apples are soft and topping is browned, about 40 minutes more.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 15.9 72.4 3.9 20 211 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I had some apples that needed to be used. I made 2 of these pies and took them to a church dinner. Every piece was eaten! None leftover!
loved it , yummy, like the oats in topping makes it more crisp I think, and some extra fiber
My crisp was made into a full covering. Very good, not too sweet.
This was so good! I followed exactly except for adding a bit of lemon juice to the apples.
I made it the same as recipe minus the oats and I added a pinch of Cinnamon to topping. Great pie, make it at all holidays now I love it so much and I don't usually like pie.