Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 142 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix fructose, flour, oat bran, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together in a large bowl.
- Whisk water and egg replacer together in another bowl until smooth. Stir in pumpkin puree and vegetable oil. Add fructose mixture; mix well to blend batter.
- Spoon batter into the greased muffin tins, filling each cup halfway.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Cook's Note:
- Use high-altitude flour and enough egg replacer for 2 eggs if baking at high altitude.
- Editor's Note:
- The ratio for the egg replacer is based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 4 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 169 mg sodium. Full nutrition