Ingredients42 m servings 427
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Scrape the gills out of each mushroom. Brush olive oil over each mushroom (top and bottom) and season with salt and pepper. Arrange mushrooms, gill-side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Combine ground beef, chorizo, onion, bacon, egg, garlic, cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder in a large bowl just until mixed; shape into 8 patties. Place a patty on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in the preheated oven until burgers are fully cooked, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a paper towel.
- If you are using cheese, place it on the patty 5 minutes before they are done, so the cheese can melt.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 34.2 3.2 25.2 111 980 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
So delicious! We had a lot of stuff that was going to go bad so we ended up throwing in a whole bunch of veggies and seasonings and sauces and cheese into the meat. We gobbled them up and had le...
I added some fresh minced jalapeño and topped with extra sharp cheddar cheese. Easy recipe. Nice savory flavor.