Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Combine barbecue sauce, seasoning and hot sauce in a small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add barbecue sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is coated and sauce thickens slightly.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto the center of each tortilla.
- Top each taco evenly with tomatoes, Borden(R) Queso Fresco Fresh Crumbling Cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
- Serve tacos with additional toppings, if desired, such as chopped red onion or jalapeño slices.
Per Serving: 626 calories; 26.4 57.6 37.3 107 1457 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Used this as the inspiration for tonight's BBQ Chicken Tacos. I need to watch carbs so went with flatout bread and cut in half. All I can say is that the wife liked.