Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the cracker bread with a small amount of olive oil and place on cookie sheet. Spread 11/2 cups Borden® Cheese Mild Cheddar Shreds evenly around the cracker bread. Top evenly with bacon pieces pizza.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the sliced garlic cloves and sauté until slightly browned. Sprinkle over onto the pizza. Arrange sliced tomatoes and red onions around the pizza.
- Add parsley to the remaining ½ cup cheese and spread over other ingredients.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 372 calories; 26.2 7.7 24.5 68 1031 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1