Breakfast Enchiladas from Jones Dairy Farm
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 699 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Beat eggs in large bowl; cook in skillet until scrambled. Mix in can of diced green chilies and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl mix together enchilada sauce and half-and-half until well combined. Lightly coat bottom of large casserole dish with small amount of sauce.
- To assemble enchiladas fill each tortilla with eggs, a small handful of Cheddar cheese, and about 2 tablespoons of Canadian Bacon. Roll and place seam side down in casserole dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Pour green chili sauce over tortillas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes until sauce is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through. Let set for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
- To Make Ahead: Cover with foil and place in fridge or freezer. If frozen, let thaw in fridge before baking. Increase baking time by 5-10 minutes if starting with cold enchiladas.
Per Serving: 699 calories; 41.4 g fat; 42.4 g carbohydrates; 40.2 g protein; 468 mg cholesterol; 1544 mg sodium. Full nutrition