made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 667 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In medium bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and milk; dip bread into egg mixture until fully coated. Cook French toast on griddle or large skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Cook sausage patties according to package instructions. Cut into strips.
- In separate skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, peppers and onions and saute until browned and tender.
- Add cooked sausage strips to pepper and onion mixture; top with cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
- Cook remaining eggs over easy, or as desired.
- Assemble cheesesteaks by layering french toast with eggs, and pepper, sausage and cheese mixture. Season with salt & pepper and serve open-faced.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 37.7 g fat; 38.1 g carbohydrates; 44.2 g protein; 640 mg cholesterol; 1420 mg sodium. Full nutrition