Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 490
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine eggs and cream; whisk until well combined. Sprinkle onion powder, salt and both peppers over egg mixture while whisking. Whisk until completely combined. Set aside.
- In slow cooker, combine hash browns and about 1/2 of each of Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Using fingers, gently toss until combined. Pour egg mixture over top; if necessary use spatula to smooth out top.
- Set aside about 1/2 of remaining mozzarella cheese (approximately 2 ounces). Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top of casserole. Cover slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low or until center is cooked through. A thermometer inserted into center should read 160 degrees F.
- Sprinkle casserole with remaining cheese, serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 490 calories; 39.5 17.6 26.3 362 979 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I've been making a dish kinda like this for over 50 years my dish calls for corn beef hash as a base with a layer of cheese on top and than egg mixture on top ( 12 eggs, long green onions, bell ...
This was ok. I didn't use the sun dried tomatoes because I don't like them. It had nice flavors, but I think I will add some peppers and onions, and use cheddar instead of mozzarella and Parmesa...
Excellent base recipe. I followed the exact directions (without the sun dried tomatoes) and it was perfect. Used maple flavored sausage in a casserole crockpot which is rectangular rather than...
Loved it. I used baked Virginia? Ham and didn't use the red pepper. What should the crock be set on I don't see that Crock goes home empty every time I make it.