Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until golden, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in tomato, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Let cool, about 5 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Let zucchini mixture marinate in the refrigerator, 20 minutes to overnight.
- Spread zucchini mixture over baguette slices. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Don't overcook the zucchini.
- Add as much as 1/4 cup chopped basil. You can add some oregano if you like.
- The baguette can be either room temperature, warmed, or coated with butter or Parmesan cheese and broiled until golden.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 7.3 18.3 6 14 508 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1