Ingredients35 m servings 106
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour coconut flour into a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites and water together in a bowl.
- Combine almond meal, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepper in another bowl.
- Dredge batches of zucchini in coconut flour using tongs. Dip in beaten egg whites; toss in almond meal mixture until coated. Arrange on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly golden, about 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 7.9 5.4 5.6 2 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe didn't work for me. Coconut flour didn't stick well... and almond flour mixture fog really gummy.
These were okay but I did have some issues with them. After 20 minutes they still looked very light on the top so I continued to cook them checking them every 5 minutes but still nothing. Out of...