Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 530 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and pecans together thoroughly. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs, sour cream, and egg yolks in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in flour, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, allspice, and salt. Fold in sweet potatoes. Blend evaporated milk gradually into the batter.
- Pour batter over the cooled crust. Place springform pan in a baking pan. Pour in hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Continue baking until center is firm, about 90 minutes more. Remove pan from the water bath and let cool, at least 1 hour. Chill before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute almond cookies for the graham crackers if desired.
Per Serving: 530 calories; 35.1 g fat; 44.9 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 186 mg cholesterol; 404 mg sodium. Full nutrition