Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients54 m servings 429
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add carrots, cover, and steam until softened, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in flour until a smooth paste forms. Return to heat and pour in milk slowly, stirring constantly.
- Stir potatoes, carrots, corn, salmon, green beans, peas, salt, dill, and black pepper into the pot. Cook and stir until chowder thickens, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until green beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute whole wheat flour for the all-purpose if preferred.
- Use whatever vegetables you are in the mood for to create some variety. Use fresh vegetables instead of frozen if desired.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 11.7 64.2 19 42 937 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1