Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 994 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion, celery, flour, rosemary, thyme and pepper, 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add broth, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in turkey, peas and carrots and green beans. Spoon into four 10-oz. ramekins.
- Cut 4 circles out of puff pastry sheet, using outer edge of ramekin as a guide. Place pastry over turkey mixture in each ramekin. Blend egg and water; brush over pastry. Place ramekins on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Pot pies can be prepared with a variety of toppings. Prepare as directed, except top with refrigerated pastry dough or leftover mashed potatoes and shredded cheese before baking.
- May use College Inn® Turkey Broth instead of Chicken Broth.
- May use chopped cooked chicken instead of leftover turkey.
Per Serving: 994 calories; 64.3 g fat; 70.3 g carbohydrates; 33.8 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 1072 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Such a great recipe! Ours turned out very nicely. My guy absolutely LOVED it. I followed the recipe but just made more rue than in the recipe so it would not dry up with all the filling. I also ...