Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Peel potatoes if desired. Cut into 2-inch pieces and place in a large sauce pan or Dutch oven. Cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 15 to 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain well in a colander.
- Return potatoes to pan; toss briefly over low heat to dry off extra moisture. Mash warm potatoes with a masher or hand-held electric mixer until chunky.
- Gradually add warm broth while mashing until potatoes are desired consistency. Mix in parsley and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover pan and heat over very low heat to keep warm up to about 30 minutes before serving. Serve with gravy, sour cream, butter or chives, if desired.
You might also like
- To make Toasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, prepare recipe as directed, except in Step 1, while potatoes drain, add 2 Tbsp. olive oil or butter and 1 to 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced garlic to empty pan. Cook garlic over medium-low heat, stirring until garlic just starts to brown, about 1 minute. Do not burn.
- May use College Inn® Turkey Broth instead of Chicken Broth.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 2.4 41.1 5.1 5 290 Full nutrition