Ingredients45 m servings 137 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower in a food processor or blender; pulse until broken down into grains the size of rice. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer softened cauliflower to a large bowl; add almond flour, eggs, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Stir well until dough pulls into a ball.
- Dust a pizza pan with flour; spread dough on the pan with a spatula to form the crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden brown and edges are crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cauliflower may also be softened in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Flax eggs may be substituted for eggs.
- Other flours may also be used in place of almond flour. Wheat flour will result in a crust with a more stable consistency.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 9.7 g fat; 7.7 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 96 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The taste was good but even dusting a pizza pan with flour didn't stop it from sticking. I think parchment paper would help to prevent sticking. I topped mine with white pizza sauce (from Allrec...
This was much better than I expected and helped keep the overall calorie count lower on our pizza. I added some garlic powder, a quarter cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and a tablespoon of dried ...
Turned out amazing! I added 1/2 cup of Italian blend cheese though which was a nice added touch
This sticks to the pan terribly. Almost impossible to get out. Had to cut it and let it break to get it out. Taste was ok, a little on the bland side. Definitely recommend more seasoning before...