Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 651
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bread cubes in a bowl. Cover and let stand until stale, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, 1/2 cup melted butter, white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl. Add bread cubes a few at a time, folding until mixture is moist but not soupy. Pour into the baking dish.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and cinnamon in a bowl; crumble together with your fingers. Stir in walnuts; sprinkle over the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set and crumb topping is golden brown, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may not need all the bread in step 3.
- Substitute pecans for walnuts if desired.
Per Serving: 651 calories; 32.1 84.2 9.7 155 511 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This tasted better the longer in sat. I actually dried out my bread cubes in the oven since I forgot to let them sit over night. Easy and quick to make.