Easy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 437
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in the greased baking dish. Pour half-and-half on top.
- Mix pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, raisins, pecans, butter, pumpkin pie spice, and orange zest together in a large bowl. Pour over the bread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle is set and edges are golden, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute low-fat half-and-half for the non-fat if desired.
- Substitute margarine for butter if desired.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 13.9 71.7 10.2 84 443 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1