Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 197 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 loaves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, and eggs in a large bowl. Add pumpkin and mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with water, mixing well between additions. Divide between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake loaves in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- Adjust spices liberally! Try adding chopped apple or nuts for a varied texture.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 1.3 g fat; 44 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1