Prosciutto-Wrapped Stuffed Potato Bites
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 bites)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Trim potato halves so they sit flat on a baking sheet. Scoop out flesh into a bowl.
- Transfer potato skins to a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add potato flesh; cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Strain potato flesh into a bowl and mash with goat cheese, garlic, and rosemary. Fill potato skins with mashed mixture. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each potato skin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 5.6 16.4 4.8 12 194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1