Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 415 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle 1 tablespoon canola oil over potatoes; toss to coat. Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; flip potatoes and continue baking until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes more.
- Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir red bell pepper and green bell pepper until softened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon canola oil into the same skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and mushrooms. Cook and stir until onions are translucent and mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer onion mixture to bowl with peppers.
- Cook and stir sausage in the same skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add chipotle peppers and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Layer potato rounds in a serving dish; top with sausage, pepper and onion mixture, Monterey Jack cheese, and cilantro.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 26.9 g fat; 27.3 g carbohydrates; 15.8 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 883 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I am one of the creators of this recipe. I made it again tonight with a couple of adjustments and it was better than the original. Here is what I did: Line your sheet pan with parchment to avoi...